In no particular order here are some of the photobooks that Sonia Berger enjoyed this year:
1. Révélations – Javier Viver (RM)
2. Un universo pequeño – Antonio M. Xoubanova (Ca L’Isidret/Rondade)
3. Shoji Ueda (Chose Commune)
4. a Handful of Dust – David Campany (MACK)
5. Life Size – Eric Tabuchi (Lendroit)
6. Living Photographs – Arthur Mole (RVB Books)
7. Lago – Ron Jude (MACK)
8. A – Alejandro Marote (RM)
A selection of books from the Photobooks of 2015 feature can be purchased here.
Sonia Berger runs Dalpine, a publishing house and online bookstore based in Madrid.