£29.00 £20.00 SALE
"Photobook Phenomenon" highlights the role of the photobook in contemporary visual culture and takes it as the departure point for a reinterpretation of the history of photography. Nine curators with years of expertise in the forefront of the photobook movement share their respective visions. â€¨â€¨
Published to accompany the joint exhibition at the CCCB and at Fundació Foto Colectania.â€¨â€¨Catalogue designed by Ramon Pez includes 8 softcover booklets and a poster in a cardboard folder.â€¨â€¨Booklets are as follows:
1. Photobook Phenomenon - Moritz Neumuller and Lesley A.Martin â€¨
2. Reading New York. A PhotoBookStudy on William Klein's “Life is Good & Good for You in New York” - Marcus Schaden and Frederic Lezmi
3. The Collector’s Vision - Martin Parr’s Best Photobooksâ€¨
4. The Library Is The Museum - Horacio Fernandezâ€¨
5. Five Aspects of Japanese Photobooks - Ryuichi Kanekoâ€¨
6. Propaganda books versus protest books - Gerry Badgerâ€¨
7. Fascinations and Failures - Erik Kesselsâ€¨
8. Contemporary Practices - Irene de Mendoza and Moritz Neumullerâ€¨
Essential new reference title.
In stock now.